Bloody annoying

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If you seriously consider replying to a " hand bag " comment with a color selection " hostile and aggressive " your really not firing on all cylinders , and goes partly the way in explaining your attitude to this childish demand , did someone steal your toys when you were a child ?

Its more of a respect thing in my opinion Mate
You've joined a forum of people who converse regularly and have done for years in some cases
If i was in your shoes i wouldn't come onboard and use something that someone else already does HOWEVER childish and petty it is over a picture that small, these things become easily identifiable markers for people to see who is saying what, the longer your here the more you recognize and exactly Like you said yourself with out looking at the usernames its bloody confusing!
Regardless of how my original comment may have 'offended you', its amazing the choice of comments Your spurting, ' did someone steal your toys when you were a child ? ' really? doesn't that say alot about your personality.

Its no wonder children have little time for their elders these days, with attitudes like yours running around.

I am not going to say anything more on the matter, continue as you will mate

will the handbag battle happen in mud or jelly??? and please can i ask that neither of you where you frilly knickers, and please be careful not to get mud or jelly in your vaginas i hear its unhealthy and can be bloody and annoying............ .

yeah don't wear your frilly knickers, nathan hates been shown up when he wears his.

Its no wonder children have little time for their elders these days, with attitudes like yours running around.

I am not going to say anything more on the matter, continue as you will mate
How many people on here use the " Nissan " logo , I don't see them spitting a shit fit

And buddy iam 52 years old , most elders I respect are in bloody nursing homes , not trolling a navara forum !!!

Last edited:
Every time Dave disappears for a while the forums decend into a bitch fight. Oh well - handbags at dawn girls?

You gotta play nice, that means sharing your handbag and your purse with the other children.

Every time Dave disappears for a while the forums decend into a bitch fight. Oh well - handbags at dawn girls?

Nah we can have bitch fights when Dave is here, it's just not as much fun because he wears sharper stilettos.

They wont sue you, they might get on the forum and challenge you to a handbag fight though.

Someone yesterday suggested they like a 40 year old blonde. I don;t think it matter how you wear it as long as it's blonde you'll be a crowd favourite.

Lol it's funny you know , the blonde thing is a bit of a cliche , as my partner has long jet black hair , and no she's not an Asian pre pay , lol , she's an import though , American

The avatar is no way good enough to be have a hissy fit about, this is even more annoying then the D-max thread, hey HJ

Ohhhhhh I wonder if someone has used a Dmax variety of the avatar on the Dmax forum. I'm gunna sign up as Yota-Fukka and then wait for someelse to use the avatar and get my handbag ready.

Lol well it's an interesting way to spend a cold day , besides washing the truck and fixing my antenna tower

Latest posts

Back