Bloody annoying

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:cheers!:
The avatar is no way good enough to be have a hissy fit about, this is even more annoying then the D-max thread, hey HJ
No idea what thread you refer to nath but if I recall I may be removed if I try to think mmm sorry cannot remember but I have just become a senior member and not banned things are looking up.

You could have Nissan fcuking Toyota fcuking a Beach Boy. That would be so romantic.

With some of the weak and feeble minds on this forum I wouldn't be game to share incase their heads exploded.

Oh well standing on ones head with a zipper mask and chained to a donkey is preferred but it's not something other like discussing.

Geez, looks like i started something here,what happened to the little ***** from Canberra give up did she! lol

Going to stick with the ZD30 until i can find a V8 diesel that will fit, i reckon Steve would have won the handbag fight anyway lol

Thanks mate,i am looking for some alloy wheels atm but can't find the big offset i need keep looking in the USA i suppose.

First off dont judge me :p usually i can let the little things go....

I'm a tapatalk user. And by far the most annoying thing about it is this one bloke who's picked the same avatar picture as me! IT'S MINE I USED IT FIRST!
Scrolling through I see it and think 'oh crap what thread have I miss posted in now' to find its not me!
You know who you are.
Please rectify it.

End rant

Aren't you lucky Yakka doesn't post in here:

http://www.navara.asia/member.php?u=747

He had it before you Mike.......

Pigeons, meet cat........

Mike looks like you are shit out of luck mate.... :hahaha:

Back