Bloody WA

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tatty

Reaction score
I have never, ever, honestly had such a hard time finding part time work in my life, but for some reason, Perth seems to be full. How this is the most rapidly growing state I don't know, but I tell ya what, if it stays the way it is, people are going to start leaving!

Anyone else had such an issue?

It's all the fault of Easterners. They all packed up and pissed off looking for greener pasture and decided to stay there and not enough came back, and WA people just aren't smart enough to leave of their own accord.

theres plenty of work here....for people who want to work full time anyway. for instance i have been offered 3 jobs in the last month one of which i've taken, all depends on what your willing to do

Full time work is relatively there, but part time is a dog eat dog industry at the moment. I'd be better off back in Melbourne, there are hundreds of jobs there waiting for me.

You could ask Twiggy or Geina for a job... Oh!, your not a Chinese laborer willing to work for peanuts? I see the problem.

You're right, in part. It's all the east coasters coming here stealing our jobs. But, I'd be more lead to say it's the lack of culture integrity. It's got a population of nearing 2 million yet there's still no Sunday trading? It's a very old fashioned place, which cuts short anyone who is at university, considering you can only get jobs that work around obscure hours.

As soon as they started saying Melbourne is better I lost it!

I spoke to a guy in a WA pub once and he said something about growing up in an eastern state....I don't think I was pissed that day.

everyone thinks that where THEIR from is the best, how can you say one place is better than another if you've never been to the other

I've lived in Vic, NSW, ACT, QLD and WA. I have also spent considerable time traveling around mainland oz. think i've done 5 complete laps around Australia and driven across it 4 times. So i can say in my informed opinion WA is best for me.

Your remember correctly Krafty, i was born in Vic, then move to Canberra and back to Vic. Old man was Navy, so we got around a bit. Relocated to WA at 12yrs old. So i have lived most of my life in WA.

Latest posts

Back