Bloody WA

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Your remember correctly Krafty, i was born in Vic, then move to Canberra and back to Vic. Old man was Navy, so we got around a bit. Relocated to WA at 12yrs old. So i have lived most of my life in WA.

And due to rules (I heard many years ago and am running with because it suits me) you must reside in a place for 25 years before you can be called a local therefore given you are only 21 years old you have to revert back to you state of birth :ha:

Who is 21?

I'd be happy to be considered Victorian if such a rule existed. Melbourne is the best city in Australia (excluding Hobart, haven't been there). Great nightlife and always something to do. Toll roads suck though.

Last edited:
Well I'm not going to tell people you are really a 68 yr old lady masquerading as a bloke on the forums.

Oh well if you want to lay claim to being a Victorian we don't want you Westie :ha:

...where THEIR from...
They're*. Don't put it in caps unless you can spell it ;)

Biscuits, your in Rockingham? Where abouts?

I think the rule is, you have to of spent half of your life at a specific location to consider yourself local.

Shrug, I know one place where your grandparents need to have lived and died there along with everyone since, before you are considered a local.

Bit of a joke really about the attitudes of some people there.

That's better than in Sydney where the is a heavy American influence, they don't complain they flat out whinge!

there is a heavy English influence over here, lots of expats. They all come here for the weather and then complain about the heat. Complaining is contageous..
Head north and all you get is Seffas.

Back