Bludging Stealing Bastards

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

OneMofo

Reaction score
As the title states, I'm not really one for whinging too much but here goes.

When I got home from work today I had a meeting to sell my spare dryer, so I went down the shed to pull it out to find the door shut but the whole lock missing, open the door to find all my electric and air tools gone, as well as all my full ARB recovery kit, HD Bow shackles, axe, circular saw, polishing grinder, tap and dye set and a few other bits and pieces. All about 2.5K-3k's worth, Great times.

Makes me feel happy to be a 12hr a day man trying to earn an honest living while paying out the ass for the basics only to be ripped in taxes to provide for these thieving bustards to steal my shit. What a wonderful country we live in.
Well that's my rant, time to start replacing it all over AGAIN.

Nah no insurance, can't afford the extra expenses every month/year.
Weird thing is they left a bunch of my hand tool, most of my camping gear and compressor.
Oh and they took 3 rods with reels including the young fellas. Seriously a kids rod and reel.

makes my blood boil
we need to start removing fingers from those who "help themselves"
its enough putting up with the guvment stealing from us, let alone our fellow man

This is starting to piss me off i wasn't going to mention my issue a few days ago all i can say is bastards mate we all feel your pain and as you say working those hours to find that makes it worse sadly i feel this is a topic that will pop up more often people are in hard times and personal property belonging to others means nothing.

Bloody scum! Compressor would have been too much effort to get out, probably a quick in and out job.

This is why we have a bloody big female Boxer in the backyard. If anything moves in the backyard day or night that isnt normal to her, she'll go at whatever it is. She gets vicious too.

Plus i have put up two of those fake security cameras with the little solar panel in the back to make the little red light flash. I even rigged up some cables and ran them into the roof to make it look more real.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1394656569.155409.jpg
Get one of these for some reason the kids next door don't jump the fence anymore , they did it the first day I moved in lol, never since

Yeah I bought a dog 2 days ago but he looks like this ImageUploadedByTapatalk1394660614.052678.jpg so they will probably take him as well or he will lick them to death.
Woke this morning to remember my brand new AEC hammer drill is also gone, after reporting it the copper said forensics will be in touch, I don't hold my breath but maybe they find something.
We have been looking around for a new place too just haven't found one the suits us, guess I'll be looking harder. Ill drop by my local Cash Converters as well today as all these items maybe a cash grab for another "hit" as it's all electrical and air driven tools.
Sad thing is in the suburb I live in even if a "neighbor" did see anything I doubt they would or could tell me, iv asked around but I'm sure non actually get what I'm asking.
It just saddens me how hard leading a standard life is getting, work hard earn your way and live comfortable is pretty much impossible.
Thanks for the reply guys I'll keep you all up to date but I doubt anything will change.

Last edited:
Unfortunately Huskies are roaming pack animals by nature and aren't very territorial, so they'll protect you/wife/kids/family etc but not property so much especially when you're not home.

Mastiff's will protect property instinctively, that's what they are bred for.

Police bust

Found this page on Facebook, I has all my tools swiped from my van a year back, not sure where you live but hopefully it helps you out. The police busted these thugs with a heap of stolen tools, judging by the pictures id say there are close to 1000. Hope yours are in there some where mate
Www.vicpolicenews.com.au follow the links on the website.

Yeah that's true Lord they are pack animals and as much as I'd love to rely on a dog i think I'll go electronic safety mainly because if they want in, you never know what they will do to your dog.

Cheers Bobby I'll take a look, the forensics guy came by did some forensics things around the shed, got one print but it's not very good and it's probably mine too. He did say that thy caught a guy last week selling tools from his van around the Merrylands shopping centre so going to call the cops tomorrow and enquire about that busy. Cheers for the input guys.

While not dead simple to set up, I've now got a very low-cost security solution operating at the country house. IP cameras costing $40 each which can be viewed by a web browser, a WiFi hub (cost me nothing, it's an old one), a laptop (superceded, so free) to run as a server (with Linux on it, also free) and a bunch of time.

Now I can log in with my phone, tablet or PC and see what's happening. Day or night - the cameras are IR cameras and do a fair job of lighting up the yard (I've previously posted a sample).

I can help with the setup if needed. It's not difficult, just tedious and I more often than not forget the crucial bits and have to go research them again, but it's all do-able.

And being wireless, you can mount the cameras anywhere you can get power to them. I haven't yet investigated the idea of solar-charged battery power but that's a possibility/

Latest posts

Back