Bluetooth oBD2 scan tools

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

NAV012

Reaction score
Hey guys

Who runs one of these if so using which app and what obd2 device do you run

And what are your thoughts on it?

Thanks

OBD2 cheap. Cost under $4. Haven't gone through all of what it can do but I downloaded a free app "torque(free)" and I like it so far. I think I might buy the pay one as it has a few boys toys features ie a 0-100 time (which might be a bit useless as I've gone up a tyre size and will have come down on acceleration times).
So if you don't mind waiting,get one from China!

Was looking into the actuall Berma diesel unit from 4ws supacentre centre and then found the ones on eBay :)

Thanks dude

I got a $9 from ebay, aus seller so was with me in a couple of days, one of the little blue ones you see on there.

Works a treat, use it with Torque and OBD Car Dr (prefer there graphs). Havent actually found a reason to have one, my excuse for getting one is if im out somewhere remote and get an engine light come on, i can hopefully diagnose if im safe to drive out or if its something serious.

Its only a few dollars and its a cool little toy to have.

Personally, I wasnt much of a fan and went with a scan gauge II instead. I was after more than what the apps are capable of.
I still had to install mechanical EGT and boost guages on a pillar pod because there are no sensors for those in my '08 d22.
You'll find pro's and con's whichever way you look, it all comes down to what suits your needs best mate.

Latest posts

Back