Body lift legality

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sunny Coaster

Reaction score
Hey guys

Just incase any1 has not heard, you do not have to use Queensland transport to certify body lifts anymore, it can be done by a certified mechanic who has been approved to do the mod plates. I'm getting a 50mm body lift from Zordo next wk and he has reffered me to one of his mates that does the mod plates for $150

hoping someone who reads this thread will know,im about to mod plate my body lift just want to know when i move to NSW will i have to get it approved or engineered again?ive asked the roads authority a few times but get a different answer each time.
cheers

Yeah $385 mate, I'm leaving my car there for 2 days and he's doing a 2" suspension and 2" body, when he fits the body lifts he also raises the rear bar and bullbar to match as well, suspension is going to be mainly EFS gear with Rancho adjustable shocks and have Calmini arms on the way as well........ Best thing about Zordo is he doesn't bullshit, he doesn't upsell you but instead simply sells you the gear he's happy with thats going to do the best job, Smashed all the competitors prices as well

Yeah $385 mate, I'm leaving my car there for 2 days and he's doing a 2" suspension and 2" body, when he fits the body lifts he also raises the rear bar and bullbar to match as well, suspension is going to be mainly EFS gear with Rancho adjustable shocks and have Calmini arms on the way as well........ Best thing about Zordo is he doesn't bullshit, he doesn't upsell you but instead simply sells you the gear he's happy with thats going to do the best job, Smashed all the competitors prices as well

Spewing that I dont live closer

zordo supplied mine:
efs rear springs
ironman front springs
lovells shocks
feel every bump, but the handling is awesome without a bullbar
up +2" at the front and +3" at the rear.
stretches the freckle climbing in now, without a body lift yet

Cheers John, Starting to think that 33's may have been a better choice than 32's if its going to be that high, Oh well 32"s will keep the power and won't have to hack or hammer anything...

Latest posts

Back