body mounts fixed

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
hey tbblitz what's the latest ? Nissan service supervisor told me there's no issues with body mounts on D22s when I told them to change mine at the last service.
They reckon they couldn't reproduce the noise so did nothing.

Hey guys, stupid question time but are these the same mounts changed in a body lift.
currently donning flame proof suit due to dumb question hahaha.ben

So if they are the same and are replaced with non genuine lifted mounts would that fix the problems
with sub standard life of the mounts, or can you get a set for a body lift and cut down to standard
height. I havent previously heard of problems with lift kits failing... Ben

good question.
I've been trying to figure out how to get non-genuine ones without getting a lift kit. Mine is still under warranty but I can't be arsed ****ing around with Nissan.
I read somewhere else though that the issue is that the holes in the chassis and body aren't aligned correctly on Thai D22s, so that causes the mounts to wear prematurely.
I'd guess non-Nissan ones would have the same problems.

???

photos of existing mounts

Hi guys,

these are the best photos I could get of the mounts on the right hand (drivers side). 5 out of 6 photos on this post, more to follow.
I get the bad thudding noise and feeling through the drivers floor, however the only mounts I've seen that have issues are 2 under the tray (2011 D22 dual cab).

Do any of these mounts look stuffed ?

Thanks

Attachments

• 215.jpg
    215.jpg
    136.9 KB · Views: 94
  • 218.jpg
    218.jpg
    77 KB · Views: 91
  • 219.jpg
    219.jpg
    94.8 KB · Views: 90
  • 220.jpg
    220.jpg
    89.1 KB · Views: 82
  • 221.jpg
    221.jpg
    78.9 KB · Views: 82
photos - passenger side

these are the mounts from the passenger side (under the body, not the tray).
do they look OK ?

Attachments

• 359.jpg
    359.jpg
    185.9 KB · Views: 64
  • 360.jpg
    360.jpg
    194.1 KB · Views: 68
  • 361.jpg
    361.jpg
    194.7 KB · Views: 69
  • 362.jpg
    362.jpg
    197.9 KB · Views: 69
  • 364.jpg
    364.jpg
    202 KB · Views: 64
photos - tub mounts

these are the only 2 I could find on the tub, 1 from each side.
is badly cracked, the other is squished.
should there be more under the tub ? and would a tub mount cause the issue i'm feeling through the driver's footwell ?
thanks

Attachments

• 365.jpg
    365.jpg
    212.5 KB · Views: 81
  • 366.jpg
    366.jpg
    209.6 KB · Views: 76
Hi guys yes thats what mine is doing every time i complain
They say they fix it but dont had 3 diffrent mecahnics
Check out the mount all said they never had a spanner on them.
This is the first ever new car i have owend
To have this crap from nissan i am on disability Pension i cant afford to go get new mount all the time.
This makes me sick this is also a safty issue if they are stuffed & having an accdint
They shoud be made to recall the thai str we should band together and get the athoroty to
Put the hammer on nissan .
I am so mad i will put a notice on my car about the shit service from nissan, all they have to do is fix it. Bad information about products go a long way to losse business
Nissan up yours never buy another rip offs.lets force them to a recall or fix the mounts to me they make the car unsafe in crash
Tom

Back