body work?

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

navboi22

Reaction score
Went 4x4ing today and some dickhead in one of those 2 seater ATV's slipped and tagged my car on the right,, its not bent pretty bad, paint has barley come off, so what you guys think? get it pulled out than paint?

cheers

make him fix it?
you should be able to get in behind that panel and tap it back into shape

make him fix it?
you should be able to get in behind that panel and tap it back into shape

My damage was similar , it was seat out and cut the inner panel and peal back to allow the outer to be pushed back out so that a heap of filler wasn't used,

My damage was similar , it was seat out and cut the inner panel and peal back to allow the outer to be pushed back out so that a heap of filler wasn't used,

and if they cut the inner panel out wont it eventually start to rust there?

and if they cut the inner panel out wont it eventually start to rust there?

eventually it might, But after the repair the piece was pushed back in and welded and then painted, So i,m hoping it should last the test of time. They can pull a lot of damage, so you may be lucky, as sparra said wheres the bloke who hit you, looking like he,s up for some coin

the bloke that ran into gave me 300 bucks for repairs. Reckon that should cover it I HOPE! anyway going to panel beater tomorrow to see whats the damage and can it be pulled out etc.

will got a price for 370 for repairs including new paint etc.. it would come out to about 320 they said if i remove the tray because they cant get to the back part without the tray removed. To remove tray just take out the 6 bolts and get the tank hoses out and i can take it off right?

Back