Bodylift done, install review

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hello guys, I am trying to go on the cheap here as I don't go 4WD to the max and also lucky to go every 6 months really..

But I am looking at getting a body lift to help me get more motivation to go.

I have found these and do not know what to do, so i need some advise.

D40 Navara ST-X 09

http://www.luxlifts.com/ - 50mm body kit - $230

http://www.zordos4wdsuspension.com.au/ - 50mm body kit - $400

Cheers for your help :)

I seem to not understand how zordos can be pretty much the same product and luxlifts half the price.
Luxlifts also sell on ebay but its $20 more than there own site.

I seem to not understand how zordos can be pretty much the same product and luxlifts half the price. Luxlifts also sell on ebay but its $20 more than there own site.

We'll I'm assuming its seller fees on eBay so I don't mind paying it.. I'm not sure why it's more expensive but it will be around the same price once it's mod plated

Are Zordo's lift blocks made from better quality materials etc?

Im not dissing zordo's business or his quality but the adverts on both pages are nearly identical and for the price of what ever hardened plastic stuff and high tensile bolts. Theres nothing to compare bar price.
If it were fitted id understand or even a cert for mod. But its not!
And a mate has used luxlifts many of times never an issue. And great after help care on phone and facebook.
Yep and mine after Australia Day.

Good luck 4BYFOR and please report back on how you go.

I see Zordos inc bumpstops for the tray as well. If your carrying heavy loads this would be something to consider also.

Yeh I had a look around and seen zordo say a few things about luxlift kits lets hope that they have the kits right now.. As for the bump stops I'm sure you can make something to fit in between.. Ill let you guys know once it gets here and take some photos of the kit see if we are on the right track..

Here is the kit I got today.. After speaking with zordo I think 4 of the bolts are not the right size for the cab. But I will find out when I unbolt one side of the cab hopefully on the weekend

Attachments

• image-652671728.jpg
    image-652671728.jpg
    76.8 KB · Views: 162
  • image-2580626647.jpg
    image-2580626647.jpg
    68.6 KB · Views: 160
Ok so body lift done took me about 2 hours all up. The kit from luxlift is not bad, the blocks are smaller in some places where they should be 70mm there only 50mm. I also had to grind down 2 bolts which sit under the front doors the thread was 2x bigger then it needed to be but that was an easy fix.. Because I had the hard piping to my inter cooler I had to unbolt the hot pipe and trim it down to suit but the other side was ok because of a 90' silicon joiner bend which took the difference just fine. Other then that she sits 50mm higher now and looks good. So new shoes will be next on the list to fill the space I made lol

Attachments

• image-4193140969.jpg
    image-4193140969.jpg
    46.2 KB · Views: 137
  • image-3120117247.jpg
    image-3120117247.jpg
    43.4 KB · Views: 150
Ok so body lift done took me about 2 hours all up. The kit from luxlift is not bad, the blocks are smaller in some places where they should be 70mm there only 50mm. I also had to grind down 2 bolts which sit under the front doors the thread was 2x bigger then it needed to be but that was an easy fix.. Because I had the hard piping to my inter cooler I had to unbolt the hot pipe and trim it down to suit but the other side was ok because of a 90' silicon joiner bend which took the difference just fine. Other then that she sits 50mm higher now and looks good. So new shoes will be next on the list to fill the space I made lol

How did you fix the blocks being 20mm to short?

Back