Bodylift done, install review

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Attachments

• image-956428102.jpg
    image-956428102.jpg
    54.4 KB · Views: 261
  • image-4150055282.jpg
    image-4150055282.jpg
    53.9 KB · Views: 255
  • image-2384707644.jpg
    image-2384707644.jpg
    67 KB · Views: 294
Last edited:
Dose anyone have any instructions for a body lift ? Bought a kit off flea bay but came with nothing..

Mother of god that was a shit job to do lol. Awesome for this topic to be posted with pics so thanks !!! What a bitch fitting the nudge bar bk. had to cut and weld brackets but got it bk on. Just need to do the tub tomorrow .

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    211.5 KB · Views: 175
Mother of god that was a shit job to do lol. Awesome for this topic to be posted with pics so thanks !!! What a bitch fitting the nudge bar bk. had to cut and weld brackets but got it bk on. Just need to do the tub tomorrow .

Yeh it wasn't the easiest of job but it's worth it for 50mm of lift. Mine had no instructions but it's straight forward to fit just takes time.

What do u guys do with the rear bumper to lift it up? Cut the brackets and re weld ?

Done, ended up cutting and welding existing bracket to raise it back up to the tub.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    218.5 KB · Views: 137
Mother of god that was a shit job to do lol. Awesome for this topic to be posted with pics so thanks !!! What a bitch fitting the nudge bar bk. had to cut and weld brackets but got it bk on

Cheap Ebay kit no instructions & no help at all versus a Zordo kit with instructions & phone support Big difference.

Last edited:
Mother of god that was a shit job to do lol. Awesome for this topic to be posted with pics so thanks !!! What a bitch fitting the nudge bar bk. had to cut and weld brackets but got it bk on

Cheap Ebay kit no instructions & no help at all versus a Zordo kit with instructions & phone support Big difference.

mate I spoke to you several months ago in regards to a suspension lift supply only and you were more then helpful to give your time to talk.. I will admit for the extra $ its worth the support and if I did a body lift again I would not hesitate to go through u as you get what you pay for.... you can count on a call from me again when I decide to lift the suspension ..

what year model d40 Bikerbill? My 2013 ST needed the bottom radiator shroud and some minor trimming on the bottom of the plastic edging that holds the boot gear lever on the inside.. Just so it can go into 2nd, 4th, Reverse without nudging the plastic.. (10 min trim job with side cutters)

Brake lines, fuel, breathers etc all good without adjusting...

Latest posts

Back