Bollox

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Peeeeda

Reaction score
G'day! Just moved to Berwick, Melbourne from Brissy. Don't need the ute for work anymore. Have been thinking of ways to get some sort of canvas cover over the trays and toolboxes and now a blue styleside tub has come up on ebay. Oh what to do. How hard is it to remove a tray and fit the styleside...

Welcome to the forums Peeda, watch out for a sliver D40 around your new stomping ground, he's a very scary person and should be avoided at all costs isn't that right Woody?

I don't imagine the tray is very difficult to remove but if you don't already have a copy of it download the D22 manual from the D22 section and see if that helps.

If I take the tray off I'll give you a shout Superior but at this stage I'm thinking of going back to bed and dreaming up ways to weather/crim proof the tray area. If I bought the tub I'd have to buy a canopy and then the missus would whinge at me like she did when I just put the pioneer unit in last week without telling her :)
Will look out for Woody's ute when I'm sat outside Woolies watching a DVD

Crim proofing any tub is not an easy task, if some arsehole wants to they will find a way into your ute even if there is a blood thirsty Rottie between them and the stuff they want, that's not to say you shouldn't try to, I'd just put more effort into making what I wanted work and bolting things down where possible.

If you park next to Woody you'll be safe though, even scumbag thieves understand D40's are better and they will pinch Woody's before even seeing the D22 next to it. :sarcastic:

Latest posts

Back