Bonnet scoop

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bert546

Reaction score
Howdy. Has anyone fitted a scoop off a later model scoop onto an 06 model bonnet .I have brought one off an 2012 model and it seems the lugs for the front bolts will hold the scoop up off the bonnet . Would the lugs have sat in some sort of detent on original bonnet? . Thanx.

You could just buy the whole bonnet and scoop assembly. Save you cutting a hole in the bonnet. Could get some of your money back of the good bonnet aswell

yeh thanx Rusty i really appreciate the time and effort you put into replying to my question . but the main reason i was asking about fitting a scoop to the bonnet i have , is the scoop came off a wrecked bonnet and my bonnet is damaged where the scoop would go .

Id fit it up I think it would look awsome. I dont think water should be a issue rain wont affect it and if your doing water crossings with water over the bonnet your engin bay will already be filled with water.

Sorry guys I just replied on the other scoop thread uploadfromtaptalk1404601040964.jpg

thanx for that foto Gonzo . my question now is will that bonnet fit my 06 model.

Yep, bonnets have been the same size and shape since the change in late 02, when they went to the headlights with the round indicators and park lights.... You won't be the first to have changed the whole bonnet and somehow I don't like your chances of cutting a hole the same as that into your bonnet.....

thanx bods i have given up on the idea of fitting it to my bonnet . will get another bonnet.

Latest posts

Back