BOOGZY"S 04 D22 STR Build up from stock to.......

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: BOOGZY"S 04 D22 STR Build up from stock to.......

Mine are sitting on the garage floor if you want them. Givus $100. They will do well enough on a vehicle with only a tray. Not sure the will fit your model but your welcome to try.

Just got back from work and while the owner was paying me for being there i cut and massaged with a hammer the inside of my guards

Ok been a while but I have some things that I have just acquired through pick up and mail

R32 Skyline intercooler and universal piping kit with 2 extra straight pipes

IMG_0522.jpg

Got sick of my headlight with mud and crap in it do these were cheaper than original

IMG_0523.jpg

Also thanks to Ridgie I have some better road tyres

IMG_0519.jpg

Going to be busy over xmas

Hope you got all the problems with the springs sorted out.
Are your mud tiers Simexes or Silverstones? And if you don't mind me asking what did you pay for them?

I also bought those lights. Did yours fit easily? I found none of the connectors were compatible and the bulbs didn't fit the sockets. It was a bit of work to get them fitted. Got any pics of them installed. I am installing my xrox bar this weekend and will post some.

Hey marcofig I hav those lights also n I hav a 2012 d22 str and the lights didn't fit the back of the fitting hit metal cause of where the high beam grommet n lamp holder were did u have this problem .? Did u cut the metal or .??

Latest posts

Back