BRUNSWICK 14-16th JAN 4wd, Fish n Camp

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm probably more likely to make it down that weekend mate but will most likely be only sat night or quite late on Friday. Only thing that will stop me making it is if we get roller shutters installed that weekend, they said mid Jan but couldn't give an exact date and not sure if the missus is comfortable with people coming in when she's there alone. That and dunno if I want her signing off on 10k worth of work. If I'm still at this job j will just chuck a sickie tho and have them put in mid week.

Have a good Christmas all and hopefully catch up for a 4b in Jan

alright bryan, i'll take the guys to the brunswick camp spot (via flynn road) for the first night since its closer to town and to show them around to the local tracks.

once we get everyone around i reckon head down to the dam to setup camp and go for a fish in the boat haha.

cheers dave!

bump!

remember to post here to confirm if you're going or not

if anyone wants, meet at mine (just a few km from the south street off ramp via kwinana freeway) to travel down together.

from what people have posted we got 2 lists...

CONFIRMED:
myself
stretchwa

MAYBE:
T.Griff
R1DG3Y
roundy

dont forget to confirm when you can!

Last edited:
ay, good to hear!

what days you going to be coming? fri to sun or sat to sun?

if fri to sun then we can travel down together as well as anyone else who can do the friday arvo trip

will be going from fri to sun. i live in warnbro so we can meet on your way down around the safety bay road turn off or the servo there.

hey guys, sorry to say but i wont be coming... im gona be heading north for that weekend most likely
have a wicked trip!! join ya next time!!

going to have to put myself on hold for the moment.

fuel issues with the cruiser, air in the lines again for no reason.

drove around all day happily and then decides something has to leak.

Latest posts

Back