Bull bar indicator lights

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Elvis0z

Reaction score
Hey guys in Perth and looking for indicator lights for my alloy bull bar. Not sure if the steel bar ones fit.

Howdy bloke, awwwwlucky you, how's Perth?

I did mine some months ago... search - Bullbar indicators and l.e.d bulb danger... They work well ! Fit well too, no issues so far:)

Howdy bloke, awwwwlucky you, how's Perth?

I did mine some months ago... search - Bullbar indicators and l.e.d bulb danger... They work well ! Fit well too, no issues so far:)
Hey Mate, Just wondering where to get them and do they plug straight in. Cheers

They all look much the same mate, steel or alloy. If you call them or send them your vin they'll usually let you know if they have the exact one, usually do on ebay also.

Mine were full of mud/dirt and corrosion so I just bought the cheapest I could find off fleabay, cut the plugs off and joined them myself. Easy enough to do.

They all look much the same mate, steel or alloy. If you call them or send them your vin they'll usually let you know if they have the exact one, usually do on ebay also.

Mine were full of mud/dirt and corrosion so I just bought the cheapest I could find off fleabay, cut the plugs off and joined them myself. Easy enough to do.
Thanks Mate

Hey Mate, Just wondering where to get them and do they plug straight in. Cheers
It was more the brand I went for, these had a good write up and well priced.. I'll look for the seller for ya..

Soldered then in! They cop a lot of crap and I've always had issues with the old type and connections, piggy back connections grrrr so i finally fix them for good,,, I hope!

Ha, found them ;) A little bit of fabrication work on the old holders and the fit perfectly.. Bright too!

Attachments

• Screenshot_20211023-232058_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20211023-232058_Chrome.jpg
    734.8 KB · Views: 15

Latest posts

Back