Bullbar cleaning product?

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

aleksgavri

Reaction score
Hey all,

Just want some advice on what cleaning product to use on my bullbar (which is a nissan). I've got a product that is used to clean chrome which works great for the back bar, however something to clean the alloy bullbar would be great.

Cheers

This works well

Attachments

• 20150310_194947.jpg
    20150310_194947.jpg
    203.6 KB · Views: 171
^ be careful with that stuff though. Its active ingredient is phosphoric acid so will leave streak marks if you dont know what your doing and possibly **** your paint.

Does work well though, ive used the chemtech version on wheels and all sorts of sandcast alloy bits and pieces that i didnt want to use abrasives on and to good effect. Just dont let it dry or splash on anything.

Yeah have to follow the instructions. I almost bought the chemtech stuff. Im sure they all work

LLadnar, I'm using that one at the moment and you are not wrong! Takes a hell of a lot of elbow grease to clean the bullbar however when I use it to clean the back bar its extremely easy (being chrome).
I'll give your product a try Jased22 and let you know what I think.
Cheers

Back