bullbar help please

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pattyp88

Reaction score
ok i need some advice on what i should do for a bullbar. it's either go to arb and get it professionally done or hope that someone in the south east queensland region has an old one up for grabs. but today a mate who i work with ( mechanic / car body builder) offerd to build me a Baja styled bullbar? if anyone has any advice on the best option please reply and give me a heads up :)
Thanks heaps - pat

you could get an xrox, looks like shit but they are cheap and functional.

you can also get the nissan bar brand new for about $1045 off ebay, its basically the same as an ARB.

I got a TJM one on mine, I reckon it looks better than the Nissan/ ARB one, and it had hi lift slots cut into the front, I'm not sure if the ARB one has that?

Sent from my iPhone using Forum Runner

i got a nissan one, seen on ebay but rang up and ordered over the phone from the shop, cost a grand plus 140 for postage from warnambool vic to far nth sa.

Nothing wrong with the Ironman bars, hi lift jack slots, fog, indicator and parking lights, winch capable and they look great, especially with the stainless steel loop.

I love the type 15 Alloy one by TJM, makes any D22 look shit hot, bit expensive at $1900 but it looks a solid unit and you can even mount a winch on it... happy days.

arb one does have jacking points.. they are better than the tjm points because they are square so is stuck or bogged you can push the car off the jack sideways and not damage the bar...

Latest posts

Back