bullbar nazis

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mate I don't know if you're just searching 4WD forums to get people to help your cause or if you are actually a Nav driver but this topic has been thrashed out in another thread, you're post while relevant could just as easily have gone in that thread.

Mate I don't know if you're just searching 4WD forums to get people to help your cause or if you are actually a Nav driver but this topic has been thrashed out in another thread, you're post while relevant could just as easily have gone in that thread.

Going off topic here-

Looks like a few people with only a few posts here are copping a hiding for not asking the relevant questions/saying the right thing, i've been a member of a few forums and find this one to be the most use, the friendliest and the most fun, I don't mean anything aginst Krafty personally but i've seen a bit of a trend happening recently.

I'll sign your petition, although I wouldn't worry too much, Australia is a perfect example of a country where Bullbars should be allowed, I was in the UK when they "banned" them, and honestly, we don't need them there anyway.

Sorry if i'm treading on toes Krafty, not directed at you personally

I agree with what drinkin beer has said also.There are ways to talk to people and ways to direct them to an already existing thread but thats just Krafty being a shit stirrer.
Starry thanks for bringing it to our attention but as Krafty said I think there is already a thread on here about it.
The search button in the top right of the page is your friend.If you need to know something put it into there and if the topic hasn't come up start a new thread.Cheers and Happy new year Scotty.

Forums are fickle things.
The longer they go on the more entrenched the "regulars" and in crowd get.
Also means they get less tolerant of blow ins and new people unless they have something to offer in terms of contributions of knowledge and experience.
Personally I hate that.
This forum is so good because people come and go but all leave their mark.
Krafty I understand your lascivious reply but for what its worth I would rather not see this forum become territorial and acidic towards the blow ins.....He will most likely never be back anyway.

The Dickheads generally find their way back to bore wheel drive action or similar forums leaving behind the genuine.

As they say in Forums ----my 2c

It shouldn't matter weather they are blow ins or not or weather they are a wealth of information or not,Starry d22 is probably thinking he is contributing and if it wasn't already on here he would have been.Atleast he is doing the right thing and being nice about it as he could have had an attitude like fezz.
Krafty is just being a post whore.:sarcastic::happy_smile: Oh and by the way I didn't know about these proposals either so I find he has been very helpfull with it and I filled out the survey.There is my 2c worth.:fight:

Last edited:
Read posts as you like and take offense or not it makes no difference to me, the point is if a question relating to a topic which is regularly brought up or has been thrashed out previously is it worth telling the person to try searching and posting in an appropriate thread or do we just start another topic that has the potential to get out of hand with silly opinions.

I stand by the comment, 1 post, no follow up and it's pushing people to link to fight a cause, if the survey was to sign up to a video download site the poster gets told off for spamming. If the post was in the thread that already related to the topic as found by searching atleast the conversation could continue and those reading it may not spend half their time re-hashing information already spoken about.

Thanks Starry_d22. Had it not been posted here I would not have had the opportunity to complete the survey, which I consider to be very relevant to many users on this forum.

Cheers.

Is there a smiley face with a fishing rod on it because you have taken it hook line and sinker Krafty.lmao.Maybe I should have hit the search button to see if there was one because krafty might tell me off.:happy_smile:
Someone brought this up not long ago also and asked the Mods to do somthing with the search button.

well krafty i didnt realise it had been posted already buddy and i thought i was just trying to help and put the word out there as i as many other 4wders dont wanna see any of the proposed laws like the lift one they had and this brought in.. so from now on before i post something i will use the search button to check first to stop any kind of dispute or people getting a little angry cause somethings been double posted..

and as for blow in na ive been around for a while just decided id put my input in to help the 4wdin scene. im in the process of doing up a d22 myself and all of you will probably get used to me asking questions and giving my 2 cents worth where i think its needed ..

so case :closed: and lets get back on topic :rock:

:cheers!: robert

thank's starry for posting that i didn't know there was a survey on about that,what a disaster that would be if they get that pasted,i hope EVERYBODY fill's it out.

Welcome old mate.

Krafty while I agree with you not everyone has been on forums.

Old mate please dont ask about 26/75/16's on a D22.

Its been done to death.

Other then that enjoy the forum.

Dave.

lol thanks guys.. well ive already got a set so thats alright.. my next thing is to get some 35s under it :)

i did the survey. didnt know about it before.

also i joined this forum and find it alot better then previously said forums. i find it friendlier and less dheads.

Well to get back on subject,,, i wanna know if it is good old Harold Scrubby or how ever you spell his name behind this,, i want him to come out to where i live and drive his prius and see how it is when a roo, cow, wombat, dog, camel, horse, donkey etc runs out and you hit them, first of all no steel bar no vehicle radiator, 2nd good chance they will bounce off and save the occupants in the vehicle from injury. I understand that bullbars in a city enviroment are dangerous in accidents with other vehicles, hitting young children and people, so common sense should prevail.......

That was an offensive survey. Seems like the Australian 4Wd Industry has more in common with Gerry Harvey than good old Aussie can do'ism. Like we couldn't design a bull bar to meet any standard.Fiddle sticks.

Err, poll on what we've hit over the years?

and as for blow in na ive been around for a while just decided id put my input in to help the 4wdin scene

Robert: I am happy to stand corrected about you not being in a blow in, I still maintain the search function is there and should be used and was simply pointing out that exact thought in the same way so may others have done it previously, but obviously different peoples moods at different times dictate how offended they get by others doing the same things they do.

Scotty as for the hook line and sinker comment, my inbox says different 3 emails before your post and 4 emails since I logged off last night all with abusive language and incorrect facts based around this thread tell me that obviously not every one here is as friendly and cheerful as you might be.

Latest posts

Back