Bullbar over here..

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

navboi22

Reaction score
Looking at getting a bullbar, but here you cant buy the kind of bullbars we have in Aussie due to traffic rules, saying that in case of an accident with a pedestrian or person, the person will get hurt/damaged more due to the bullbar... so here we have these as seen on the picture.. they are good for nothing except show, but I would buy one to get spotties on the front and mount my UHF arial.. what do you guys reckon? would this look alright? and this is not my car just a sample.

not the best aproach angle if you wanna go off roading, but if you like the looks and just want it to get spotties, should be alright..

I have to agree with Terrano4x4 here
you will have some issues with your approach when you go wheeling.
that bull bar sits a bit low.

well after some asking around, If i order the ARB bullbar from aussie, i can put it on my truck legally if as soon as its on it i go threw rego again and they will give me papers of it. So my car is black... black ARB bullbar or Silver?

Cheers :D

well after some asking around, If i order the ARB bullbar from aussie, i can put it on my truck legally if as soon as its on it i go threw rego again and they will give me papers of it. So my car is black... black ARB bullbar or Silver?

Cheers :D

Go black, looks better, i got mine colorcoded but should have kept front and rear bars black. But just my thoughts lol.

Latest posts

Back