Caddy Canopies (caddy storage)

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

karl

Reaction score
Just had my Canopy installed on my D22 today, very impressed
$2470 installed. Its from the aplha range.
Sliding windows. nice dark tint. but yea very happy with it :)
I forgot to mention. This was done at there shop in Brisbane in acacia ridge. They also have a shop in blacktown in sydney and i cant remember the others but there on the link provided

UTE Canopies and UTE Liners Toyota Hilux Nissan Navara Mitsubishi Triton Holden Rodeo Colorado Ford Ranger Ford Falcon Holden Commodore - Your one stop canopy shop!

Photo0107.jpg

Photo0106.jpg

Last edited:
Nice one Karl. Thats looks like the exact canopy that i have. I couldn't be happier. did they tell you a weight load limit for carrying things on the racks?

here's mine.
will-albums-will-s-2003-navara-st-r-picture265-blueys-canopy.jpg

***edit - just noticed a slight difference, so not exact. but it is very similar. looks like you have an updated / refreshed version.

Last edited:
Ahh yes our spoilers are differnt, That was acctually the one i was after and i got a shock when the car came out, but im still very happy. Yours looks just as good as mine :p (being white and almost hte same model and all hah. When i was talking to them over the phone they mentioned 80kgs

edit - how long have you had yours for? any problems with it? does it leak much? i notice when driving home how much sun came through the tail gate so i will get some rubber and seal that up

Mine was on the Nav when i got it, so about 10 months. i've had no real problems with it other than the latch became hard to open (road grime and dust build-up). i took it out and cleaned it up and now it's better than ever. it dosent leak at all, unless i'm washing the car at carlovers, then i get a bit of water through the windows.

I spoke with someone at TJM who thought 100kg was the load limit. but that nearly tripples for when it is stationary. so 100 whilst moving and 280ish whilst stationary.

let me know how you go with the seal around the tailgate. have the same daylight on the sides. you can pop the little roof a bit to push air through, this will stop quite a bit of the dust coming in.

They do look pretty good - nice lines. How's the dust up under the rear tail gate go? Always seemed to be a problem are in other utes of driven. hard spot to seal up esp when you get in the red dirt country. Enjoy!

cheers, i wouldnt know yet only had it on for the last 7 hours or so. Will would be the one to ask. There's another person on here that has a avenger xrt on his d40 and there identical.

T How's the dust up under the rear tail gate go? Always seemed to be a problem are in other utes of driven. hard spot to seal up esp when you get in the red dirt country. Enjoy!

dust does get in. like i said in an earlier post, there is a small window on the roof that winds up to open the front edge that causes air pressure that does a pretty good job of keeping the dust levels down. you still get a bit though.

you can also open the sliding windows on the front, but i cant see too much benefit from that.

you can see the little window here.
1038.jpg

Wow, looks good, not a bad price either. Although the straight white ones are probably cheaper than the coloured one I would need.

There was a thread here over the last couple of days about Clark Rubber having a tailgate seal kit, although I think it was only for the D40, but I'm sure they would have similar rubber to do the job. Will have to check out those canopies in more detail.

Did you research ARB/TJM as well? I got a quote recently for the ARB one, but having to add internal bracing to carry a load later on top put me off it. The TJM has bracing built into the shell, looks sturdier than the ARB on paper. Will be checking out these Caddy Canopies, just down the road from me, :rock:

Hoo Roo

$2470 is the same price for all colour, looked into arb and tjm there prices were out of my bracket.
Caddy do alot of custom stuff aswell, so just hit them up im sure they can help.
Will i dont have the top flap, would be very cool to have that but no i dont. I guess it will just be cleaning every now and then, and big clean on dirty trips lol.

Will i dont have the top flap, would be very cool to have that but no i dont. I guess it will just be cleaning every now and then, and big clean on dirty trips lol.

thats too bad. It vents heat on hot days too. The inside is not that much hotter than outside, so when I have my fridge in it, it doesn't need to work quite so hard.

Back