Camping setups

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
my birthday on sunday am going to go he wife halves in one of these do u know if the Aqua Cube III Logic is worth the extra coin and is the water that comes out of them hot enough for coffee aswell as showers.
cheers

we had a play with it tonight and it gets to 49deg, i did have a look at the logic but for what we wanted the cube II is good for us.

Just built a stone guard and Jerry can holders for my Jayco. Heading outback in a couple of weeks so wanted the extra fuel storage.

image-4180647564.jpg

Stone guard

image-2566029034.jpg

Jerry can holder that I designed so you don't have to lift the can out as the side folds down, plus cap covers to prevent them from getting siphoned.

image-4157778916.jpg

Other side

image-2871462029.jpg

Can fitted

image-1459704566.jpg

Top view.

All in all it came up well. A lot of work thou.

Those jerry can holders look good, I like the strap over the top to stop siphoning.

Thanks. You can buy them like that I think, but my main concern was lifting full Jerry's in and out so I made them side access. They will get tested in a couple of weeks so hope they hold together.

went out and bought one of these on the weekend, my partner and i used one at christmas and loved it so we saved for one and got the next one up form the one we used, will be using it this weekend will tell you guys how it went

Got a good testing on the weekend works a absolute treat, very happy with the shower system, it showered about 5 people without stopping, used bugger all gas, had the flame really low which was about 40-42Deg, between the 5 of us it probably used not quite 40lts. which im really happy about.

Here's mine when we have the whole clan...ImageUploadedByTapatalk1371381577.859692.jpg

If its just me and the other half, or just me it's the swag:)

That's my contribution.

We're finishing the small upgrades to the inside of our van. The walls and ceiling were about a 20% grey and we decided to lighten it to about a 5% grey ... the result is more reflected light inside. We also got a nice comforter set from Big W, it really changed the look:

Wow my work mate has a go a me for easy living just because I want to buy a camper hate to what he'd think about yours guys set up, they look great. He really has no right to talk tho as his Parents just bought a 5th wheel to tow behind their 79 and he loves it.

I'm looking at setting up our ute back storage set up and pretty chuffed to come across this modular interlocking pair of space cases. They'll be perfect for all our stuff as the separate boxes are small enough to be liftable when loaded but lock together with grooves in the base and latches. These grooves also happen coincide with the spacing of the ridges in D40 tray so the boxes interlock and don't slide around in the tray:

20130802_184435.jpg

20130802_184323.jpg

I've been looking for space cases for a while and never seen anything like this so snapped the pair up for $160 off eBay and luckily the seller was only 20mins from our place.

http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/Pair-of-SpaceCases-55055025-Military-surplus-Trimcast-ARB-Space-case-ex-army-/300911720863?pt=AU_Militaria&hash=item460fbc799f&_uhb=1

Last edited:
I'm looking at setting up our ute back storage set up and pretty chuffed to come across this modular interlocking pair of space cases. They'll be perfect for all our stuff as the separate boxes are small enough to be liftable when loaded but lock together with grooves in the base and latches. These grooves also happen coincide with the spacing of the ridges in D40 tray so the boxes interlock and don't slide around in the tray:

20130802_184435.jpg

20130802_184323.jpg

I've been looking for space cases for a while and never seen anything like this so snapped the pair up for $160 off eBay and luckily the seller was only 20mins from our place.

http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/Pair-of-SpaceCases-55055025-Military-surplus-Trimcast-ARB-Space-case-ex-army-/300911720863?pt=AU_Militaria&hash=item460fbc799f&_uhb=1

They look good

Heres my basic tent/ tarp set-up for 3+ nights. Gets me and the missus out there comfortably.

New tent hopefully on the way along with awning/roof racks for ute and possibly canopy/drawer setup in rear making trips with multiple sites much easier and practical.

Attachments

• IMG_0776.jpg
    IMG_0776.jpg
    229.5 KB · Views: 290
  • IMG_0774.jpg
    IMG_0774.jpg
    230.8 KB · Views: 264
Here's my setup.

Pretty simple sleeping / cooking arrangements which is perfect for me. I did, however, just grab a fridge and solar setup to allow me to go more remote for longer periods of time.

attachment.php

Set up from a week at Seal Rocks NSW, treachery Camp Grounds.

Had a wet few days in the middle but great week away.

Attachments

• IMG_0292.jpg
    IMG_0292.jpg
    224.3 KB · Views: 270
  • IMG_0301.jpg
    IMG_0301.jpg
    225.5 KB · Views: 236
  • IMG_0326.jpg
    IMG_0326.jpg
    227.5 KB · Views: 250

Latest posts

Back