Can skyline R33 and up brake calipers

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hey guys, was trying to upgrade my calipers since I upgraded my rotors to slotted and vented. Wanted to know if any Nissan brake caliper could bolt up to our D40 system? Without any major mods.

Ive got a set of R32 4 pots here that ive machined down to fit a holden.i actually split the caliper and milled off 2mm from each half so it would match the disc thickness.it was pretty easy.i can have a look and check the mount points if you need.There is a guy on facebook that sells brake kits for d40s and similar sized trucks. Not saying you should buy from him but he will have some pics and ideas ... facebook search albert supermotor and have a chat with him.nice bloke.

I read somewhere on the Internet our front Calipers are the same as a 350z-stamped z33, if that's true it would mean factory 350z brembos should bolt right up-wheel clearance permitting. However I think discs with our stud pattern and correct size for brembos aren't made by anyone

I was reading yr post sexysilver and just thought I ask if u done a lot of 4x4 driving through mud and water etc as replacing yr rotors with drilled and slotted could cause u braking problems down the track as the dimples are prone to fill with mud causing braking to be less effective slotted only is the better and recommended way to go on all 4x4's

Latest posts

Back