canning stock route

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rook

Reaction score
hi guys i posted a thread a couple of months ago. planning on doing the canning stock route next year between july and september some time. the plan is to all meet in kalgoorlie and then head to wiluna to start the track and do a approximate 10 -14 day transit to halls creek, then on to broome for a well earnt beer.

to make this trip happen we need more people interested in coming along as a group. the more vehicles the better. i would really like to have about 5 cars min, so if you interested please get back to me

hey bigkev the track its self is about 1800 kms from wiluna to halls creek. from perth to wiluna is about 900 kms, then we are planning on going from halls creek to broome. broome to perth is about another 2000 kms i think. it sounds like alot of driving which it is i guess but alot of time to save dollars for fuel.

zed. not sure what more info your after. still in the organising stage at the moment. what we need is people that are interested and find out what time to take the trip will suit them and then sort of majority rules situation. if that makes sense. ( if more people can go in aug we will do it in aug ect) if you are genuine interested give me a call 0403975532 and we can speak more about it

bigkev... still at least 12 months away. you will be ok. get the nav ready mate. going to do the holland track this year aswell after winter

absolutely rook will do tomorrow ) i'm a first timer and would love the company of others for my first outing.. I'm on the road now so to speak working holiday- so any times good for me .... talk latter regards zed

Latest posts

Back