Canopy

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You lose a lot of room with those canopies

Looks good but thats so much room to lose inside the canopy. It does not seem like much now but wait until you try to fit a large box etc in the back and you wont be able to close the window,kind of like having a hard lid, looks good but can be a pain in the ass at times.

Last edited:
I dont like the "1 year warranty on all hard ware and moving parts" stated in their canopy info, The locks on my canopy gave in after 2 years ( crap plastic) but at least when I went to get replacements they were covered under the 3 year warranty. They are basically saying if you rear window falls off or gas struts fail in 13 months time its your problem. Joke of a warranty for that sort of cash layout.

I dont like the "1 year warranty on all hard ware and moving parts" stated in their canopy info, The locks on my canopy gave in after 2 years ( crap plastic) but at least when I went to get replacements they were covered under the 3 year warranty. They are basically saying if you rear window falls off or gas struts fail in 13 months time its your problem. Joke of a warranty for that sort of cash layout.

Yeh I see what your saying on both points. I will wait and see how much the carryboy one is.
Thanks for your input

Ok guys post up your canopies Tell us why you like it, Why you chose that one
Anything you dont like about it.
Thanks Willie

This is the only pic i have of it. ARB smooth pop up windows all around. All positive so far, nothing negative about it. Thought it had a leak but it was the front of my tub which has since been fixed.
20121101151952.jpg

I have the exact same one as pictured above, arb smooth canopy with pup up windows, can't fault it at all, has an interior light which lights it up well, perfect for camping out of,

Latest posts

Back