CD player ignition problem

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bry3n

Reaction score
Hi,
I just bought a 2000 nissan nav and was wondering if anyone else has this problem.
When i start the car the cd player doesnt turn on or the lighter attachment, but when i turn the key abit back it all comes on.
Has anyone else come across this?

Also do double din cd players fit in the 2000 nav?

Hey mate, I've got a 2000 QD32 nav and it does the exact same thing, mine had no head unit in it when I bought it so after fitting one and starting the car I was a bit pissed but realised you just have to notch it back to on.

I'd say it's just barrel wear, I haven't tried fitting a double din but I don't see why one wouldn't fit as it has the space, but a lot of people use the extra din for gauges or a CB, I love having the pocket there for my etag and smokes, all though I've got a double din JVC in my SS commy and you just can't beat the ease of use.

Hey mate,
Cheers for that, yeah ive been thinking of putting a double din but didnt know whether it would go in ok or not?
Has anyone else put a double din head unit in their d22 nav?

Yeah when i bough the nav the guy made up a storage plus 2 drink holders that sits in between the two seats so i prob dont need the hole

001.jpg

I Put this one in out of a D40

Hey mate,
Cheers for that, yeah ive been thinking of putting a double din but didnt know whether it would go in ok or not?
Has anyone else put a double din head unit in their d22 nav?

DSC00893.jpg

The first one was fitted to a D22 2000 model there was a gap under the bottom when I bought a 2009 I transferred it to the new one and it fits perfectly the double din hole must be slightly smaller

Latest posts

Back