Change of date. Clean up Australia Day

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I wouldn't mind throwing a tin of shoe polish at Harry.

Lil Johnnie the messiah wont fix the ageing of our trucks he hasn't aged gracefully himself (except in the fading memories of his disciples). As for GWB, did he ever fix anything?

yeah but at least Obama can complete a entire sentence with out stuffing up every second word, that GWB made himself look like the most unintelligent person in the sheltered workshop.

yeah but at least Obama can complete a entire sentence with out stuffing up every second word,

Yeah but at the risk of having the AFL hunt me down for racism school if you look at Obama and his wife it's really not that hard to see the human race is descendant from apes. Atleast GWB didn't look ape-ish, even if he spoke like one.

16 Trillion dollars of debt.

Alot of that was caused by Bill Clinton with his lefty ways.

I have no idea what a lefty is anymore, you seem to have used to term to describe everyone from Mother Teresa to me, and mine don't hang left.

Yeah but at the risk of having the AFL hunt me down for racism school if you look at Obama and his wife it's really not that hard to see the human race is descendant from apes. Atleast GWB didn't look ape-ish, even if he spoke like one.

so you dont like Obama because he is black? or because his looks remind you that we are descendants of apes.:hmmmm2:

I think if you give GWB a good coat of shoe polish he would look identical to an ape... lol

I didn't say I didn't like apeman just that him and his missus weren't far removed from them.

Ok so maybe looking like an ape, monkey or chimp is a per-requisit for being the Pres of the US.

16 Trillion dollars of debt.

Alot of that was caused by Bill Clinton with his lefty ways.

No, Clinton started down the road towards the free for all. GWB opened the flood gates (the dumb arse) and we got us a GFC. Obama has had to try to fix it - with mixed results

Did you see the man who saved Obama said he cant save Gillard.

Even the Labor Party members wont even put the Labor emblem on there campaign ads.

Talk about deceptive.

Latest posts

Back