Changing number plate globes to LED

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
There are three types. Bayonet, screw, and wedge. You have wedge. The number relates to the globe size. Learning a bit as I go here myself.

You're awesome! Thank you sooo much for your help!!! That makes both of us! We'll be globe experts by the end of this saga lol

No worries. So it looks like you need T10 Bayonets single element. Also read that if you buy cheap ones they can be more of a blue colour than white.

Let us know how you go. It will help others in the future.

Hmmmm interesting. I'll have a look and see what I can get. At least I know exactly what I need now. I had no idea buying globes can be so complicated! Lol
I'll let everyone know how I go

You should start yourself a build tread. I waited to do mine (and still haven't) and it is that big it will take me a week to post it. If you start one on your first mod all you have to do is keep adding to it. I need a good rainy day I think.

You start a thread and name it say navtruckchics D22 build, and every time you do something to you Nav you add it to the tread and show what you have done. Do a search on some and you will see what I mean.

Aaaahhhh got ya.
I've already done a few things to it, just slowly building it up when I'm not buying the wrong globes! Lol

So I contacted the eBay seller to say the globes I got didn't fit. he's sending some of the bayonet style ones instead, free of charge coz he never stated that they don't fit all navara models number plates.

So I contacted the eBay seller to say the globes I got didn't fit. he's sending some of the bayonet style ones instead, free of charge coz he never stated that they don't fit all navara models number plates.

Oh nice one missy. Thats a good win.

You start a thread and name it say navtruckchics D22 build, and every time you do something to you Nav you add it to the tread and show what you have done. Do a search on some and you will see what I mean.

Top advice mate,
That's the sort of information the newcomers need. It doesn't hurt point people in the right direction.

Navtruckchics...

Hope you'll build is going good.
With guys like this on the forum, this is what makes it such a friendly forum!

AND BLOODY ADDICTIVE!!

Cheers all
Geoff

POCOYO'S V6⚠️

Oh nice one missy. Thats a good win.

Ye I wasn't gonna tell the buyer and just wear it but u told him and it worked in my favour so it's definitely a win

Top advice mate,
That's the sort of information the newcomers need. It doesn't hurt point people in the right direction.

Navtruckchics...

Hope you'll build is going good.
With guys like this on the forum, this is what makes it such a friendly forum!

AND BLOODY ADDICTIVE!!

Cheers all
Geoff

POCOYO'S V6⚠️

Ye after brad gave me that advice I sorted my shit out and organised a build thread. Which has also become a random chat thread but doesn't bother me haha
I really enjoyed it, love sharing what I've done so far. Just waiting in a day off then I got a few more things to add to it :)

Ye I wasn't gonna tell the buyer and just wear it but u told him and it worked in my favour so it's definitely a win

Ye after brad gave me that advice I sorted my shit out and organised a build thread. Which has also become a random chat thread but doesn't bother me haha
I really enjoyed it, love sharing what I've done so far. Just waiting in a day off then I got a few more things to add to it :)

Just waiting for a day off she says. Hahaha welcome to life as u will know It for a very long time. Iv lived here for awhile now. It's fun but leaves you with little down time.

Hahahaha what's a day off. All my work is done between 10 pm and 3 am fri night. Thanks for the info on these globes guys. Gonna investigate.

Ye screw that lol.

My pleasure! I wish I knew about the different globes before I bought them but now I have a set of new parker globes as well, so turned out ok in the end.
That's what this forum is about, helping each other out :)

Back