Checker plate windows on Canopy??

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

-Shay-

Reaction score
Hi Guys

I swear I saw someone post on the facebook navara page a while back that had replaced the sliding windows on their canopy with lift up checker plate windows.

Does anyone know what I'm talking about and can point me to some pictures as I can't seem to find them and I am thinking of doing the same thing.

Sick of having sliding windows instead of pop ones, and don't wanna pay the $1000 flexiglass wants to replace them

Cheers

Hi Guys I swear I saw someone post on the facebook navara page a while back that had replaced the sliding windows on their canopy with lift up checker plate windows. Does anyone know what I'm talking about and can point me to some pictures as I can't seem to find them and I am thinking of doing the same thing. Sick of having sliding windows instead of pop ones, and don't wanna pay the $1000 flexiglass wants to replace them Cheers

Yes Shay
It was 04 SilverSTR Bryan

Check out his garage

Cheers
Geoff

"GO THE NAV V6's"

****in unreal mate haha. Love this forum

Hopefully I get it done and I can post a few pictures of my own!

hi mate,

i had to use the complete lift up windows from another canopy (same make different car, the cut outs are the same), one had a broken glass the other the frame was bent, so with a straightened frame and 60 bux i put checker plate in.

you best be is to keep an eye out for a cheap canopy of the same make, (gumtree, ebay wreckers) and swap the complete windows out of the shell, then sell the canopy you done want. will cost a little to start with but once you sell the other one you are square but with lift up windows! ;)

Cheers
Bryan

Ah no worries. Going to go chat with a mate about it this afternoon hopefully and brainstorm some ideas.

Thanks for the info though

Where did you get the locks from?

Latest posts

Back