Chip and Exhaust all fitted

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sunny Coaster

Reaction score
Had a stienbeauer chip and 3" exhaust fitted at the start of the wk and couldn't be happier with it, exhaust is straight through turbo back with high flow cat dumping out near the spare tyre.
Power gains are massive with pretty much no lag or bog in low rev range and it sounds amazing with a huge turbo whistle
Stoked

im getting a chip and 3 inch next weekend as well. i cant wait!
have you tried it in 4wd low yet? would like to see if you get the same power increases when in low. would help heaps trying to get it out of boggy situations

not yet mate but I'm certain there would be a massive gain. I pretty much have no turbo lag and it pulls through every gear, really noticible up hills as theres no need to drop back a gear......

Haha mines fitted and I'm still bloody excited......!!
@shan_b.... Paid 2600 fitted for the lot, exhaust is 3" mandrel bent with new dump and high flow cat, bloody tidy job and with the body lift there heaps of room so barely any bends in the system at all.
Can't wait to fit me Calmini arms on my next R&R, then it's straight up the beach

Hey mate, running a steinbauer and straight 3" on a 2011 2.5......!! As the chip works on injecters rather than pumping heaps of fuel through the ute there's no black smoke out of the exhaust even under load, When I get home from work in just over a wk I'll put a vid up on youtube

Where did you go to get the work done out of interest? just I live on the sunshine coast to and wouldn't mind a chip.

I got my work done at Suncoast exhaust and mechanical at noosaville....... really happy with everything and Fletcher they bloke who did it all is a top guy as well, recommend them to any1

Latest posts

Back