Chip compatibility

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

storm83

Reaction score
Hi guys can anyone tell me for sure if a chip it chip off a 09 nissan d40 will fit on a 2010 d22 I know that the tunes will be different ?

You would want to make sure its a recent model chipit.if it comes with the usb get it if it suits you budget.i personally love mine.
I have a copy of all the available tunes also if your usb is dead like mine.

Lol of course I do mate I'm waiting to give old bud a awnser before I miss out that's all if I get it I'll take it to all star tuning like a few of the others have

Yes it comes with a usb and it says d40 auto on the box that's all the info I have atm like I said its off an 09 but with a tune should it matter ?

Ohh 1 last thing....dont forget it will be a few years old already.being electronic it wont last forever...pay accordingly. Think they were 800ish new.

Thanks for the input so far but I'm guessing no one has gone this way about it? I'd love a defiant answer before going ahead with it

Nah bro that was way more, I got mine for 1100 posted no egt

Mate it's old gear, I've sold mine off, some still run them, and love them!

If I was going down that road I wouldn't buy that one again

Thanks for the input so far but I'm guessing no one has gone this way about it? I'd love a defiant answer before going ahead with it
It will definitely fit mate, as Cam said you will have the extra map plug that yours won't use. If you are still hesitant phone Robert at Chip Tuning. Last I heard they were still trading.
Cheers.

You could plug it all in and set it to tune 5....just need a laptop with a serial port (sniggering) or a serial to usb converter which might come with it....then check smoke levels once the turbo starts spooling.no smoke and your good to go.😆

Latest posts

Back