Chip It dyno results

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bryce

Reaction score
ZD30 Chip It dyno results

Had my car on the dyno today

baseline test done with jumper 1 removed which is supposed to revert to standard tune, looking at the numbers i dont think this is the case.

Baseline tune

86kw@3775rpm
314Nm@2400rpm

With the chip turned up to the max.
94.8kw@3375
392Nm@2400rpm

Car is wearing 265/75/16 tires
Has water to air intercooler
2.75 Exhaust
80 series air box

Ill post the dyno chart up tomorrow once i get a digital copy of it.

i did also put a bleed valve on the turbo to increase boost to 20psi (from 15) but with the chip allready maxed out there was only a 1kw gain.

cheers

Last edited:
Drivers seat position is great. feels like a completely different car to drive.

It doesn't slow down on hills like it used to. pulls from the lights great.
I put the chip in about a week ago and have been driving at all most the same tune as i ended up with. I drove around for 3 days with a huge grin on my face every time i put my foot down.
So then i threw the keys at a friend of mine with a d22. his response was the same.

Im going to try and hit some tracks this weekend to see how pleasing it is off road.

Im impressed with the power from the seat of my pants. But after the dyno runs yesterday i think it could use more fuel. but the chip is maxed out :(

Drivers seat position is great. feels like a completely different car to drive.

It doesn't slow down on hills like it used to. pulls from the lights great.
I put the chip in about a week ago and have been driving at all most the same tune as i ended up with. I drove around for 3 days with a huge grin on my face every time i put my foot down.
So then i threw the keys at a friend of mine with a d22. his response was the same.

Im going to try and hit some tracks this weekend to see how pleasing it is off road.

Im impressed with the power from the seat of my pants. But after the dyno runs yesterday i think it could use more fuel. but the chip is maxed out :(

Do the chipits have a voltage clamp so you can continue to wind the fuel up without sending the ecu into limp mode?

I got the exact same thing from Northside 4x4, had me pretty much sold on a front mount and chip for the zd30, said he'd ring back and send me emails of all the information. Never got back to me through either, I just figured he didnt want the money.

Sorry about that. Trying to find staff members worth employing is not as easy as some would think.
I have taken back the phone and ordering side of things, so it will not happen in the future.

Latest posts

Back