Chipexpress Location

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sparra

Reaction score
Hey fella's...I have a chipexpress chip on the way and was wondering if anyone that has one installed could put a pic of it installed or tell me the location of the chip...

Thanks...Sparra

hi sparra
keen to see your results with chip
is yours zd30 or yd25?
cheers
sparra04

Hi...Mine is a Z30,3" system,egr blocked etc...I just put a EGT guage in yesterday in readiness for the chip...I went for a short drive and the thing goes up and down like a tacho but not over 450 as yet so we'll see how much hotter it gets with the chip..I put the sensor in the blocked egr hole near the exhaust..

And I did a search and found the picture I was looking for...

On a side note I made a catch can a few weeks ago and yesterday opened it for a look...The crap in it is like a thin tar so definatley wouldn't be good going through the turbo...

Cheers...Sparra

Sparra, can you post the pic you found. I will be getting the same chip later this year so interested in your experiences also.

cheers
KB

Sparra, can you post the pic you found. I will be getting the same chip later this year so interested in your experiences also.

cheers
KB

Hi..The picture is on page 8 of the what chip do you run thread and was posted up by Ben85...

Cheers...Sparra

^^Yep, the bit where the conduit forms a "t" next to the egr pipe in the pic is the little loom the chip comes with, and that's where it goes. Its a bit of a prick to get at, I had to undo the earth strap and a bracket. the box itself goes in a little splash proof pouch that you can strap anywhere. I strapped mine up to the inner guard next to the brake booster.

Last edited:
Howdy guy's , I fitted one of these ! Fitted to lower dash on the right of the steering wheel. Just enough loom length ! The one thing that did piss me off is the plug that goes to the pump is the wrong way around ! Wrote letter after letter and got nowhere ! I was told to loosen off the wire support and throw that away ! Great huh ! So I ask them what will support the wires ? Was told you don't need it and it doesn't support the wires ! LOL What a joke for after sales service !
I plan to book her into the auto elecs and get him to sort it out and wire it directly into the "grey" plug that's mounted to the inlet manifold ! I brought another loom from "there to the pump" so the sparky can use that plug and solder it into the chopexpress chip ! Oh sorry chipexpress chip!
Seems to work alright but i'm guessing time will tell ! - cheers zed

Hey fella's...My chip turned up today and what a difference it makes to my truck...It spools up quicker and throttle response is much better than stock...I have left it on the setting it came with which I think is about 6...I had no drama's with the connections and had it fitted in about 25 minutes...I didn't have to turn plugs around or mess about with anything else although I did undo the bracket that holds the grey plug near the inlet manifold to push it out of the way to get in there easier...I went for a run up the highway and my EGT didn't seem to go up much although I will keep an eye on it over the next few weeks to check...So far I am a happy camper and I hope it stays that way...

Cheers...Sparra

Latest posts

Back