Clearance lights

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pdh351

Reaction score
I just blew my clearance light fuse (second time).

I presume cause was dodgy boat trailer plug with the led light leads plugged in wrong - left was right and viva versa.

My problem is that the only indication of blown fuse was the right rear parking light and trailer park lights were out, leading me to think it was a bulb or wiring problem.
The left rear parking light was still operating.
Where is fuse controlling the left side and why is it not a clearance light like the other side?

And why are the light fuses hiding in a secret disguised (not obvious) fuse box that is not noted in manual?

I can't answer for the Nissan engineers and why they chose to put essential fuses in the underside of the lid of a non-descript box hidden behind the ABS unit. I've learned not to expect that everything works with the same kind of "common sense" that my brain works on (which, for the world, is probably a bloody good thing :rofl2:).

Fuses for the clearance lights are in the distribution box behind the battery.

Hmmm, owned the mighty 22 for a year now, ans still haven't checked that sort of stuff out.
Note to self- chase down all fuses etc this weekend.

Chances of it happening? :deadhorse2:

I have been experiencing the same problem. The Clearance light fuse controls the right side parking lights and also the power feed for trailer parking lights. There is a tail light fuse in the same enclosure that takes care of the left side parking lights. Its a PITA to access but there is a fuse removing tool located in fuse panel behind glove box on left hand side.

Latest posts

Back