Curved LED Light Bar 50 inch

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bretto06

Reaction score
2014_hot_50_inch_288W_Curve_LED.jpg

Will anyone be interested in buying one?

Roughly $300 + postage

Attachments

• imagesCAQ9MHSZ.jpg
    imagesCAQ9MHSZ.jpg
    6.4 KB · Views: 385
Last edited:
Fitting a small shield along the bottom edge would relieve the glare issue. Not sure what vehicle the picture shows, but interested to see how neat it is on a Navara. If you get one Bretto, would love to check it out, seeing as you're from Yeppoon also.

I've got two light bars on my roof and they sit back under the front of my roof tray. Because they're LED, the light gets scattered everywhere - and the roof line keeps my bonnet mostly in the 'shade'. There's a small amount of light hitting the front of the bonnet but because it's at the point just where the bonnet curves out of my sight, it doesn't bother me when driving.

Add to that, I have an even more powerful light bar on the bull bar up front, so it's like two suns have come out in the middle of the night and a little light shining on the bonnet isn't a problem. It is certainly a bit of fun when you dip the lights, you have to blink because it's gone so dark!

They come with the normal led mounts you get on other bars they only make those windshield ones for jeep I haven't found them for navs
But if it's illegal it's probably a waste of time anyway I can find out for sure?

They defiantly look the part, legal or not.
I've just fitted a 32" to my bar but I'm yet to wire it up,
Can someone tell me if there's any issues wiring in to my factory hi-beams? I've already got a pair of spots wired in to them,
For some reason my unit didn't come with installation instructions. It's a Sunyee light.

They defiantly look the part, legal or not.
I've just fitted a 32" to my bar but I'm yet to wire it up,
Can someone tell me if there's any issues wiring in to my factory hi-beams? I've already got a pair of spots wired in to them,
For some reason my unit didn't come with installation instructions. It's a Sunyee light.

Id say your better off running another loom,
Some people get headaches from their LED's being on for a while and choose to turn them off and run with spottys for a while.

Pretty sure by law you have to have the auxilary lights ( driving lights) ona switch so that they can be turned off when your on HiBeam. I have switches on all 3 sets of my driving lights and each is best for a particular situation. The overhead is good for turning night to day and works extremely well in the wet but in heavy rain it is a little distracting seeing the rain from above. the bar in the bullbar fixes that. Same colour light but doesnt throw as far. lights on the bullbar give great distance but crap colour .

Latest posts

Back