d21 td27 turbo kit

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Provided the lowest level of your vacuum pump is above the sump you should be fine even if the return hose goes up to meet the drain in the block.

Provided the lowest level of your vacuum pump is above the sump you should be fine even if the return hose goes up to meet the drain in the block.
the bracket design has it sitting quite low . . . i don't like my chances . . . ill find out how to make it work . . . where there is a will there is a way .

and ill have the primary and secondary turbo gate at 8 PSI for the start and work up from there on the pyro and pump ect along i shall go . . . its just to learn really , lol

Ok well here is an update on mine as we may as well keep all the turbo threads together.
I have made the manifold and just waiting on the v-band adaptor to turn up and then I can complete the exhaust. Its going to get a 3 inch exhaust no muffler this time. Hopefully not to loud but even if it is to bad
013-9.jpg

014-6.jpg

017-7.jpg

019-6.jpg

A bit much weld on some of the joints but hey what the hang its not going to fall off is it

023-3.jpg

Thanks. I just picked up the parts for the turbo so I can build my new turbo soon.
.48 rear housing. group a compressor wheel on the front in an s15 front cover.
Should spool very fast and be good up to about 30 psi

Hey Guys,

Keen to find out how did this go?

My terrano turbo blew an oil seal and im going to pickup a t25g turbo from a Silvia and adapt it to the terrano. The stock Terry turbo appears to be a hytashi Ht12, or garret Gt20 equlivant - so the Gt25g should be an upgrade and allow more boost to be run.

cheers

Which one the kit i made goes like the clappers. I will pull past my mates 3.8 commodore. Not off the line but when its at 50k plus the bogon wagon doesnt have a chance. I think he needs more chev badges

Latest posts

Back