D22 3.3v6 2004

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

PhatNav

Reaction score
Hey guys, looking for some help with my Ute. It continually misfires when pushing the accelerater, I have checked the dizzy and leads and spark plugs and all look good other than oil sitting round the spark plug ports. If someone could help or suggest something it would be much appreciated

Watching a petrol engine at night is sometimes entertaining and worthwhile, if you're losing spark to somewhere it's usually visible in darkness.

We had a misfire in one of our small cars and it was an erratic ignition coil. Replaced the coil and all was good again.

Watching a petrol engine at night is sometimes entertaining and worthwhile, if you're losing spark to somewhere it's usually visible in darkness.

We had a misfire in one of our small cars and it was an erratic ignition coil. Replaced the coil and all was good again.
It only misfires randomly after it has been running for 20 to 30 mintues as if it needed to warm up to cause it's issues. I'll try looking at it tonight and see if it's the sparks, thanks Tony

Hi, I had a 2004 pathfinder vge3.3 petrol. It would run until it warmed up and then would cut out.
There is an ignition box in the distributor, under the base plate that would short out through a crack once it heated up. Changed the distributer and good after that. Took us weeks to find it.

Latest posts

Back