D22 4wd Action

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Watchdogg

Reaction score
I have to say it! I have been subscribing to 4wd action for the last 2 years. I have not seen a D22 Navara in that magazine at all. Apart from they're little write up about buying a used one. I want to see it featured, or front cover. SO!! If anyone in this forum has one mean Navara machine with most mods, sing out, you should write in, or I'll write in for ya, and get a real 4wd featured! :D Sorry d40 owners but you've had your moment in the mag! :p

Are you sure you have been reading it properly, they might not have been on the cover but I'm sure I've got some BoreWheel drive action mags with D22's.

There was a bloke on here a few weeks ago, must be in new members or members rides, he'd been featured in a mag and his Nav had pretty much everything done to it you could possibly do (joshy excluded) although he didn't have a hi top canopy like me haha.
Mustve been a different mag he was in though?

There ya go, go to members rides and it's Clinton,s d22.
Was in 4wd action custom guide so not the actual main mag.
But hey I don't wanna spoil the party, would love to see the D22 get more exposure!

their write up at easter in the 4wd action ute edition was really good actually gave me a few good ideas and let me realize a D22 is just right.

the navs been in the readers rides section a couple times, and a diy section in custom.
But they dont seem interested in how it sits now. they whinge theres not enough custom trucks for extreme action, they must not even look on there own website.

yeh I'm hearing yas when ya say custom and ute guide. But I only get the main one, spend too much money on the mag as it is. I want one featured on the main mag. they seem to like patrols and landcruisers the most. seen defenders, prado's, discos. heck I've seen heaps of fourbies featured in the main mag. but never a d22. I want front page d22 that blows the magazine away :D hey even yours should be mentioned joshy! how often do you see a navara tuff truck? bring on the navaras!

Latest posts

Back