D22 Aerial Grommet Falling Apart!!!!!!!!!!!!

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

s14 panda

Reaction score
Anyone else aerial grommet that sits on top of the cowl [panel started to break down and fall apart? Can you buy that grommet separately or do you have to buy the whole aerial?

Last edited:
Mine too. Haven't looked for a replacement yet, i fear a trip to Nissan as the only place to get it.

I think they were talking about the rubber strip between the wheel flare and guard, not this.

Attachments

• IMG_0370.JPG
    IMG_0370.JPG
    132.6 KB · Views: 206
Email/ring some wreckers, anything of a similar age will probably be in a similar condition but you might luck it for a good one.

Otherwise fashioning one will be cheaper than buying one because they are probably part of the aerial not a separate part, atleast they used to be in older Nissan's that looked similar.

I think they were talking about the rubber strip between the wheel flare and guard, not this.

Yeah thats it, the one in the photo!!!!!!!!! My Navs only 08, was thinking of going back to the dealer and having a fat whinge, what a piece of crap!!!!!!!!

Anyone own a 3D printer?

Could put Nissan out of business with one of those.

Could try some armor all on it if its not to bad, its just the sun breaking down plastics, can't be avoided.

Hey Milkman have you got the part number as the guy at the nissan place told me I have to buy the complete aerial,it would be nice for me to walk back in and inform him to do his job properly
Regards
Scouse

^Is that for the whole antenna assembly?

A ****ing bird flew into mine the other day, i had to bend it up again (in other words, finnish snapping it off) just so i could open the door to get out.

Also the rubber is looking a bit ratty too, but not that bad for 8-9 years of UV exposure.

^Is that for the whole antenna assembly?

A ****ing bird flew into mine the other day, i had to bend it up again (in other words, finnish snapping it off) just so i could open the door to get out.

Also the rubber is looking a bit ratty too, but not that bad for 8-9 years of UV exposure.

Nah mat the whole assembly is price at $140 trade!!!!

Ok, thanks, i might just fix it bushman style then, cut a segment off and jam it back in or something. less hassle.

Latest posts

Back