D22 back to Japan!

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

FatBoy89

Reaction score
Just had our first bunch of Jap built d22's turn up. Black sports bar as the only new addition! Wonder if the D40 will follow.
Maybe I'll look into trading in the 06 '22
:)

I think it might be because of all the disasters that have happened in japan and Nissan might be looking to strengthen the economy of their country.
Who knows with them though. I'm just glad that when it is time to upgrade I can go to another Japanese D22 in 10 years or so.

Tray is still the same size. They are bein built there due to disasters. D40 and R51 were supposably meant to be move to the Mitsubishi plant to be built but that did happen. Hopefully they all move back to Japan.
I'll be taking one home on Wednesday and I'll give. Full report on build and quality.

Tray is still the same size. They are bein built there due to disasters. D40 and R51 were supposably meant to be move to the Mitsubishi plant to be built but that did happen. Hopefully they all move back to Japan.
I'll be taking one home on Wednesday and I'll give. Full report on build and quality.

Was talking to Nizzbits the other day, the way he said it, was like they will move the D22 back to Thailand as the factory got washed away pretty much.

Dave said:
Was talking to Nizzbits the other day, the way he said it, was like they will move the D22 back to Thailand as the factory got washed away pretty much.

That's the plan, yes. Who knows though, I really like if they just kept them there!
Anywho. New patrol is going to be dreadful!

They're exactly the same. We've sold 15 so far I think. 5 more to be delivered yet.

Be interesting to see how much more reliable they are then the Thai built D22's.

They're exactly the same. We've sold 15 so far I think. 5 more to be delivered yet.

One came back already!
Haha it was only a transport fuse though

I got my jap d22, had it since the 22 dec and love it, no problems so far and just under 5k on it, did I mention I love it?

Appears they only have the "special limited edition" D22 for sale, and only dual cab 4x4, no more single cab in 4x4 or 4x2??

I see tonnes of 2wd single cab D22's used around here.

Maybe if Nissan stopped the 5 different power levels for the YD25 they may sell more.

Same goes for the VQ40 powered D40's, if they offered it in every model they may have sold more.

Toyota offers the 4L V6 in any Hilux model and they sell.

Completely agree! If I need a basic work ute 2wd it would have to be a D22. Work every cent!

Back