D22 back to Japan!

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Same as before. Just sold one at 31,990.
Only Jap builds available now. Let's see how they hold up.

Can't beat em for the money. I see no reason to get out of yours. But if you decide to. Let me know and I can see what I can do for you on pricing.

Fingers crossed, should pick up my new D22 Special Edition this coming Monday, was told by the salesman that it was a Japan built and believed the build quality showed, hard for me to content, been driving a SsangYong for the past 5 years so just hope its better then it.

Check your vin. And make sure it has black sports bars. If not it's and early '11 build and tell ten you don't want to pay as much. Or you want a bulbar or something as compensation

Check your vin. And make sure it has black sports bars. If not it's and early '11 build and tell ten you don't want to pay as much. Or you want a bulbar or something as compensation

OK, so the earlier non Jap made 2011 Models still had the 2 Batteries and Chrome/Polished Steel Sports Bar?

And the Newer 2011 Jap made (Special Limited Edition) has single Battery and Black Sports Bar - as the one I test drive.

I did read somewhere the Difference in the VIN Letter Configuration to, will have to go back looking to find the difference again.

I have a Thai built Feb 11 model and got a really good deal. Bullbar snorkel, trayliner,mats and weathersheids on road for 32K. I assume that was the last of the Thai ones.Can anyone tell me if these new Jap built ones are really better quality? Would have thought that the Thai build would have had the same Nissan spec and Jap quality control as they would being built in Japan.Cant wait to have a closer look at the new Jap one to see for myself if it is any better for the same price with one less battery.

Latest posts

Back