D22 custom fitted seat covers

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Pirate

Reaction score
Hi all I have had a good search on the forum and can't find a wealth of info on this .
I'm looking for some seat covers for the new nav 2012 d22 seems most shops you have to order the rear custom made and get generic front however I tried the fronts and didn't like the fit at all. I'm looking for some canvas ones, what are you guys using and do they fit very well?

supafits mate. i got my d22 canvas seat covers at the 4wd show last year. great covers! i think off road equipment in myaree sells them

Thanks guys what is the fit like on the front seats as they have the bucket curve, does the cover hug the seat in the curved bit where ur back touches?

Get "wetseats" google it. Made out of wetsuit material, great fit, really awesome. Highly recommended.

ive got one front one in mine that i made. Im a canvas worker by trade. was thinking about pulling my finger out and making full sets and seeing if there was any interest for them from you guys.
Another thing with ones like black duck, they are a great setcover no doubt but...they are not cotton lined. should always have cotton lining on canvas seat covers so the canvas doesnt stuff the seat fabric.
that said im not trying to sell you something the problem can be overcome by simply putting on a cheap set of cotton seatcovers underneath the canvas ones ;)

ive got one front one in mine that i made. Im a canvas worker by trade. was thinking about pulling my finger out and making full sets and seeing if there was any interest for them from you guys.
Another thing with ones like black duck, they are a great setcover no doubt but...they are not cotton lined. should always have cotton lining on canvas seat covers so the canvas doesnt stuff the seat fabric.
that said im not trying to sell you something the problem can be overcome by simply putting on a cheap set of cotton seatcovers underneath the canvas ones ;)

Mate sounds like a plan ! As I said I got mine second hand and love the heck out of them . They are not even for a navara Its just the guy that gave them to me got new Pootrol and they wouldnt fit they were to small so I scored.

Latest posts

Back