D22 Dump pipe

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don't know your location but Liverpool exhausts in Sydney will make you just about anything. I have been told they do good work just the price may be a killer. You never know tho,

I got my 3inch high dump pipe with high flow cat off eBay. It's good, does the job and has a bung there to attach a EGT sensor if you want.

If your interested I could look throughout purchases and see what store I got it from.

I got my 3inch high dump pipe with high flow cat off eBay. It's good, does the job and has a bung there to attach a EGT sensor if you want.

If your interested I could look throughout purchases and see what store I got it from.

I would love that mate but don't go to too much trouble for it. Cheers :)

Yeah they do but they only sell as a complete system... Same story all of them are singing haha so annoying because I don't want a full system! :p

I picked up a second hand 2.5 dump off them for $100. My system had 2 " dump what a waste, The only good thing about my old 2" dump is i have The flange if needed to make a bigger one

I would love that mate but don't go to too much trouble for it. Cheers :)

Mate, can't find my purchase. Probably too long ago. There are ones on there now for $400+. I got mine for $300 - different seller. Just keep an eye out and keep searching for them, they might pop up again. I got mine about Oct/Nov.

5 bolt

Attachments

• IMG_8272.jpg
    IMG_8272.jpg
    221.7 KB · Views: 54

Latest posts

Back