d22 front lokka

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Noodle

Reaction score
Hopefully someone on here will be able to help me .
I have been trying to get my front lokka installed for quite sometime and working nights means i really only have the weekend to do stuff.
An i have procrastinated repeatedly with getting it booked in for the install .
I am heading off for a week in the high country this early next week and would really like it done before then.

If there is anyone in melbourne with the tools and experience installing them that would be able to help me install it this weekend , im happy to pay you whatever a shop would charge me .
iv just ran out of time to call around and find somewhere that will do it .

If you know anyone that an help me out please let me know

cheers
Aaron

It takes dick all time man, the hardest bit is getting the front diff out of the car so you can get the diff centre out, the rest is pretty self explanatory. You need a trolley jack and some feeler gauges. I'd help ya out but I am in QLD haha

Na didnt get to install it .called around a few places and no one could do it over the weekend ?
Im heading off wednesday morning so will have to see how i go without lockers .
Should be fine .fingers crossed

Na didnt get to install it .called around a few places and no one could do it over the weekend ?
Im heading off wednesday morning so will have to see how i go without lockers .
Should be fine .fingers crossed
a quick jab on ya brakes locks ya diff man done that for 40 yrs if you were close id give you a hand stay safe matey

Back