d22 lag

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sliprygoose

Reaction score
Hi all im new to this so bear with me im not even sure if im in the right spot
Ive got a d22 09 mod 2.5td i was told about a unit that connects to the fly by wire to help reduce the delay when towing a heavy load but cant remember the name of it or where to get one from can anyone help me
Cheers sliprygoose

Search throttle delay or lag, something was posted as a link to prado point with some device claiming to do that.

Sprint booster, sold by VMN a sponsor for the newhilux forum, meant to work very well on the D4D engines but they are different to the 2.5 in the D22 in that they are not as gutless below 2000rpm.

they are a bit of gimick. all they do is slam it full throttle and then back off.
you can do that yourself for free!

i would fix the real problem rather than trying to bandaid it.

they are a bit of gimick. all they do is slam it full throttle and then back off.
you can do that yourself for free!

i would fix the real problem rather than trying to bandaid it.

the shit some people try too sell
worries me that some actually believe it :wtf:
and part with there hard earned $$ :wristy:
remember the cold air sensor resistor ?? fits any car with a maf
gauranteed 15 to 20% increase in power:rofl:
all yours for the poultry sum of $ 19.99
or the hyclone ??
what about electric superchargers ??

i have learned to live with my fly by wire throttle , its pathetic
but you learn to live with it

the fix to this common problem is a ems remap
hopefully someone cracks the ems shortly
and writes some better tunes

Thanks all as much as id rather mod the computor i dont think its been cracked yet thats the name i was thinking of 180 a mate in the mines had one & i have driven it & it made a big difference it didnt go full throttle it just seemed to sync the butterfly better i havnt been able to get in contact with him. It only happens when im towing my 22ft van & need to do a hill start on the flat its fine
Thanks again for the sites

Latest posts

Back