D22 'lights on' alarm /signal

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

neilryano

Reaction score
Quick question. I've noticed that if I leave my lights on and turn my car off there is no buzzer noise to remind you. It's the same on my mates d22, so just wondering do they not come from the factory with this?

What year is yours? My 2010 has it, but only when the motor is off. If the turbo timer is running the buzzer won't work...

You can fit your own easily enough, go to repco (or similar) and order narva part number - 72560BL. It's a little buzzer that has 3 connections, once set up it will buzz when your lights are on and you open your door (can be set up to not buzz when ignition is on)

What year is yours? My 2010 has it, but only when the motor is off. If the turbo timer is running the buzzer won't work...
2006, no turbo timer. I'll have to check what fuse it is and rule that out

Don't think it will be fused. If it is, good luck. But a previous owner might have not liked it and ripped it out or it might have just died. They are pretty cheap. Normally run between the headlight switch wire and acc wire on the ignition barrel so when you turn the key off the acc wire goes to ground and if the headlights are on the buzzer goes off. The factory ones are wired to the interior light switch on the driver's door, so the buzzer only goes off when you open the door.

Had the same problem in a 2010 & it was the fuse for the interior light/door switch that had blown. All good once replaced.

Latest posts

Back