D22 long range tank

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mowers D22

Reaction score
Just a quick question can you still put a spare tyre under a d22 if you instal a long range tank

yep - the spare wheel is at the back under the tray/tub - the long range(r) tank fits down the side underneath the rear driver side seat.

I have a long range fuel tank (125 litre) on my 2006 STR Di from ARB that replaced the existing 65 litre tank that came standard.

Not sure if the D22 is different underneath depending on model and year group, but without going outside and looking underneath, I'm pretty sure the fuel tank is on the right hand side but I do know for sure that it is nowhere near the spare wheel just like dirtjockey said.

Dave 2011 said:
I have a long range fuel tank (125 litre) on my 2006 STR Di from ARB that replaced the existing 65 litre tank that came standard.

Not sure if the D22 is different underneath depending on model and year group, but without going outside and looking underneath, I'm pretty sure the fuel tank is on the right hand side but I do know for sure that it is nowhere near the spare wheel just like dirtjockey said.

How is the gauge with the long range tank?

Hi Fella's

My tank cost about $950 fitted from ARB and they use the original fuel sender.My gauge starts to move after about 400 kms

Cheers
Shane

Same here, you get used to it after a while but does mean that on long trips you have to think ahead once that needle starts moving.

Latest posts

Back