D22 navara upgrade

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

granoman

Reaction score
Hehguys i have just had 2.5 inch exhaust fitted cant beleive the difference it has made . Iwas talked out of 3 inch reckoned its overkill . I am going to block egr next then add intercooler just hope its all worth the effort . Is there anyone out there that has gone down this road if so any problems likely to pop up .:cheers!:

Welcome to the forums granoman, how about telling us a bit about your ride (other than the 2.5 zorst :smile: )

Well Krafty my narvara is the last of the 3ltr strs dec 2006 . Its my work truck has alloy tray canopy basicaly a tug tows my work trailer and off road jayco expanda occasionally .I basically looking for a bit better perfomance and after seeing what the egr does to an intake manifold i want to block it off .:cheers!:

Well you'll find a huge thread here about blocking off the EGR, it's been heavily talked about for ages.

Sounds like a decent rig, just don't tell Dave it's an 06 and if it's white make sure he knows nothing about it, he gets all gushy at the knees and slobbery around the mouth when white 06's are talked about.

Got any pics, someone is bound to ask for them soon.

Word of advice EGR is too short of a term to search for, try EGR plate EGR block etc and even use " " to enclose the words so that it searches for EGR.

Well you'll find a huge thread here about blocking off the EGR, it's been heavily talked about for ages.

Sounds like a decent rig, just don't tell Dave it's an 06 and if it's white make sure he knows nothing about it, he gets all gushy at the knees and slobbery around the mouth when white 06's are talked about.

Got any pics, someone is bound to ask for them soon.

To late already seen your post.

Damn Kraftyleaks.

Dave.

Latest posts

Back