D22 owners Gold Coast

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ant81

Reaction score
Just seeing if there's any d22 guys or d40 I'm not a racist that head out for day trips from the Goldie and get there trucks dirty ......

Well if your looking to go off-road you'd probably only get d22s anyway. Lol. I am Logan based but hoping soon to be around springwood area.

Yeah Logan here too but frequently visit the coast and northern NSW. Dont get offroad as much as id like to.

Yer me too, I'm only here one week a month but hanging to get her dirty. If anyone feels like doing a day trip drop me a line.
Cheers

You guys near Janowen 4x4 park??, if i were id be there every couple of months.

Not from the coast but still keen to get the truck dirty and ill make the trip to the coast for a day trip

I'm Also Gold Coast based, not a great deal of tracks around the coast that I know of. The popular ones are being patrolled a lot more regularly now. Anyone have some good spots?

-Tyler

theres only a few i know thats actually on the gold coast, which is reedy creek, coomera and pac pines. there is also a few at logan and ormeau

If you talking about the logan powerline tracks off camp cable road (i think) im pretty sure they are heavily patrolled now due to the development thats going on near by. Drove past there last weekend and its so built up now. We have been doing a few of the 'Dirty Weekends' trips (not those ones :focus:) lately, they are good drives. Also have been out to Scenic Rim 4x4 park once and its not too bad, I think there has been some changes there though, not sure if they are good or bad.

I know its not Gold Coast but Id been pretty keen on a Glasshouse Mountains trip one day. Nothing too crazy, not interested in breaking stuff but also dont really want to go playing in there by myself.

Latest posts

Back