• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Navara Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

D22 parts for sale.

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

priggaz

Reaction score
Plenty of parts for sale just inquire & I will let you know what I have. Will update with a list of Accessories in the next 2-3 days location south west WA. Not asking much for general parts.

hey mate, im looking for a few panels and also a steel bullbar off a 1998 3.2L d22 navara if you have any, that would be appreciated, thanks.

Sorry no hard lid, rear bar - bullbar & panels not sellable.

2006 D22 DX 3L dual cab.

Long range tank 100 - 100L, 3" Genie stanless exhaust back to 3" dump pipe off turbo, ZD30 motor 174000km starts straight up have footage, gear box & interior parts.

Still looking at transfer case.

Cheers fellas

$500 ono

Attachments

• IMAG1639[1].jpg
    IMAG1639[1].jpg
    212 KB · Views: 145
  • IMAG1647[1].jpg
    IMAG1647[1].jpg
    214.3 KB · Views: 142
Will have to pass on the tank mate, cant find a cheap enough freight company and the missus said i cant touch the car until after the wedding.

Sold- i'll take it ! what make is it priggaz ? Hate to be a pest put do you have a photo of it fitted ? I have m/bike channelling running down the centre of my alloy tray and it may just miss it ! The tray has been lifted so it may work ! does it drop down lower than the rails ? cheers Vic

Latest posts

Back